miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2016

MY TECHNOLOGY BLOG

My name is Ricard López Ginard and i live in Artà, i have a +30 years old  sister that works in a academy of English. I like playing video-games and some chess, and i like swiming pools and holidays too. I don't use to like school or homework but i don't hate it. I lived in a very cool house at Sa Font de Sa Cala, but me and my parents moved to Artà, where i used to go to School already.
I used to have pets and i love eating curry chicken or pizza, but i hate eggplant, "sopes", and stew.
In a future i would like to be a Youtuber cause i like playing videogames and share everyone my passion. I don't prefer anything to study because i don't have it clear.
I expect that technology is kinda cool but not much cause...it's school! It uses to be boring.
My technological objective this year is to pass the signature with good mark.
So i hope i have a good year and goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario